2019 Funded Study in Sweden: Linköping University International Scholarships
Linköping University is pleased to offer a limited number of scholarship opportunities for outstanding international students. Liu International Scholarship is aimed at supporting international master degree students with critical academic potential from countries outside the European Union/European Economic Area.
Want to study in Sweden? Do you have ambition, leadership experience, and a strong professional background? You could study for a master’s degree in Sweden on a fully-funded Swedish Institute scholarship.
Applications Deadline: 7 April 2019
How to Apply
To participate, the applicants must need to check to the application process through the given link: https://liu.se/en/article/scholarships?l=en
If you are exempt from paying fees, you must provide documentation of your citizenship status (and fee-exempt status) in order for your application to be processed.
- You selected a master program at Linköping University as your first priority (ranked as number 1 of 4).
- You have admission to your first choice in the first notification of the election results (April 4, 2019), and
- The student must inform Linköping University in writing if he/she is no longer to pay tuition fees.
- The tuition fees for a student award for an LIU International Scholarship has reduction by 25, 50, 75 or 100%.
- Scholarships within the program LIU International Scholarships will result in a tuition fee waiver of 50-100 %.
- The scholarship covers the total tuition fee or part of the tuition fee. If the scholarship covers part of the tuition fee, the student must pay the outstanding amount (=the remainder of the fee) no later than the payment deadline.