Travel for Funded Study in UK: 2019 University of Sussex Chancellor’s International Scholarship
International students are invited to apply for the 2019 Chancellor’s International Scholarship funded by the University of Sussex. The scholarships are open for the new commencing students.
The university looking for ambitious, enthusiastic and motivated students. The scholarships are available to support the students who are enrolling in a full-time postgraduate degree program at the university.
Application Deadline: 1 May 2019
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarship, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- The candidate must be classified as overseas for fee purposes
- Applicant must have accepted a place on a full-time eligible Masters, commencing at the University of Sussex in September 2019
- Applicants must have excellent grades
- Applicant must have clear and specific goals with defined links to your course
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship, please complete the application form.
The applicants are required to provide a statement of academic interests. You should include information about:
- your drive and ambitions
- your potential for positive impact when you return to your home country
- any relevant work experience, skills or extra-curricular activity that relate to your ambitions and/or chosen a course
To apply for the scholarship, you need to take the admission in eligible master’s degree program at Sussex. You can apply for a master degree program through the link: https://www.sussex.ac.uk/study/masters/apply
The scholarships will cover 50% reduction of the overseas tuition fee.