Study in Australia: Johnstone Family Scholarship for International Students 2019-2020
If you are seeking opportunities to study abroad, then you’ll be pleased to know that the Australian National University is offering the Johnstone Family Scholarship to the support Australian and international candidates.
The scholarship is open for the home and foreign candidates who enrolled in a full-time undergraduate degree program in the field of Mathematics or Statistics.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2019
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarship, the applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
The candidates must be a domestic or international student. Applicant must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree in mathematics and/or statistics (including the Bachelor of Mathematical Science, the Bachelor of Statistics, or a Bachelor of Science with a significant mathematical and/or statistical component, as determined by the Selection Committee).
They must have completed a minimum of 48 units and a maximum of 96 units of their degree course Candidates can demonstrate a history of excellent academic performance in their undergraduate degree program.
How to Apply:
- To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must download and submit the application form
- The candidates must be outlining why they deserve the scholarship and how the funds would enable them to better pursue studies and reach potential.
- It should be in 500 words or less.
The university will provide all the following:
- The scholarship will provide the amount worth up to $5,000 to the successful scholar in installments at the beginning of the semester.
- How it Works: The scholarship will support the students studying undergraduate degree program in the field of Mathematics or Statistics.