Travel to UK: King’s-HKU Joint PhD Scholarship for International Students 2019
With the objective of financial support to the students King’s College London is providing King’s-HKU Joint PhD Scholarship 2019/20 to the commencing students.
Candidates with all nationalities who commence a full-time PhD program at the university are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2019
Candidates of all nationalities are eligible to apply for the scholarship
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following eligibility criteria:
Candidate must be international students. The applicant must be due to commence a full-time joint PhD program run in collaboration between King’s College London and the University of Hong Kong during the 2019/20 academic year.
Applicant must have applied to King’s College London as the home institution and submit all the required application materials by the funding deadline.
How to Apply:
- To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application form
As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the following required documents:
- English test results (if applicable)
- The joint PhD Travel Plan form
To be considered for the scholarship, the applicant must need to apply for the admission through the given link: https://apply.kcl.ac.uk/
The university will provide all the following:
- The Scholarship will provide full tuition fees, stipend and an annual research grant.
- How it Works: The scholarship will support the tuition fee and research grant of a student.