Funded Study in France: Université Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarships 2019
The Université Paris-Saclay would like to promote access to its master’s (nationally-certified degree) programs to international students, taught in its member establishments, and to make it easier for highly-qualified foreign students to attend its University especially those wishing to develop an academic project through research up to the doctoral level.
The scholarships are awarded to students enrolled in Université Paris-Saclay master’s programmes on an academic merit-based basis.
Students admitted to a Université Paris-Saclay Master’s programme and whose institution of administrative enrolment is one of the following: AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, ENS Paris-Saclay, INSTN-CEA, IOGS, UVSQ, UEVE, Paris-Sud University. Among these students, only those who answer one of the following criteria are eligible to apply:
- Newly arrived international students, aged 30 and less during the course of the selection year.
- Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, previously or currently enrolled in a training course or internship that does not lead to certification.
- Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, taking language classes (type FFL).
- Also, Students who have lived in France in the past, within the framework of a mobility programme during their studies. (e.g. Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degrees, exchange programme…) that did not lead to certification.
• All students who have been or who are enrolled in a French higher education institution during their studies, except international students enrolled in a French higher education institution abroad.
• Individuals who have interrupted their studies for more than two consecutive years.
• Students holding any other type of scholarship whose amount exceeds 600€/month.
The deadline for receipt of full applications is 13 May 2019.
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.universite-paris-saclay.fr/en/programme-de-bourses-internationales-de-master