Taiwan ICDF Higher Education Scholarship for International Students 2019-2020
If you are an International student seeking opportunities to study in Taiwan then you’ll be pleased to know that the International Higher Education Scholarship Program is now open for 2019-20.
The TaiwanICDF provides scholarships for higher education and has developed undergraduate, graduate and Ph.D. programs in cooperation with renowned partner universities in Taiwan.
Application Deadline: March 15, 2019
- Nationality: Asia Pacific, West Asia, Africa, Caribbean, Central America, South America, and Europe
Applicants applying for a TaiwanICDF scholarship must meet both the general eligibility criteria and be a national of a country on the List of Countries Eligible. Applicants must also meet the Regulations Governing Visiting, Resident, and Permanent Residency of Aliens set by ROC (Taiwan) National Immigration Agency.
Note: All Undergraduate Programs only accept applications submitted by citizens of allied countries of ROC (Taiwan).
How to Apply:
- The students must complete an online application and then submit a signed, printed copy with all other application documents.
- The applicant also needs to submit a separate program application to his/her chosen universities.
The applicants should submit the application and documents listed under ROC (Taiwan) Embassy / Consulate / Representative Office in their home country.
Two letters of reference and a photocopy of applicant’s –
- Passport or other document showing proof of nationality.
- Highest-level diploma and academic transcripts.
- English proficiency certificate.
- This scholarship is for those students who will take admission in this university.
- Complete the entry requirements of the partner university, in which he has applied to study under Taiwan ICDF scholarship.
Visit the Official Website Here For Application and Further Details