Funded Study in New Zealand: Therle Drake Postgraduate Scholarship for International Students
Looking for a scholarship to support your postgraduate study? Applications are open for the Therle Drake Postgraduate Scholarship organized by the Victoria University of Wellington.
The purpose of this scholarship is to provide financial help to the New Zealand and international candidates to pursuing the postgraduate degree program at the university.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2019
Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
To be eligible for the scholarship, the applicant must be a New Zealand or international citizen. Candidates must have enrolled for a full-time postgraduate degree program at the university.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship. The application will be available approximately one month before the closing date.
As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the following required documents:
- Applicant must submit a letter outlining the project and its benefit to their career plans.
- A detailed budget.
- Copies of any communication with the host person or organization overseas.
- A supporting statement from the principal supervisor.
The university will provide all the following:
- The successful applicant will receive the amount worth up to $12,000.
- How it Works: The scholarship will support the candidates for postgraduate classical performance overseas study.