Travel to UK: 2019 University of Bristol Global Economics Undergraduate Scholarship
The Department of Economics at the University of Bristol is inviting applications for the Global Economics Undergraduate Scholarship in the UK. This scholarship is available to the international students who are pursuing an undergraduate degree program.
The applicants will have an opportunity to win four scholarships worth £5,000 each which can be used as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
In order to be eligible for this scholarship, you must be an international student studying for an undergraduate qualification in Economics at the university and classed as an overseas student for fee purposes.
How to Apply: To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link: http://www.bristol.ac.uk/international/fees-finance/scholarships/application-form/
As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the following required documents:
- You will need your:
- UCAS or Common Application ID (if you’re an Undergraduate Student), Application ID (if you’re a Postgraduate Student) or Student ID (if you’ve applied through Global Transfer Program or CELFS)
- course or program of study you’ve applied to
- email address
- country of residence
- a current or most recent educational institution
- details of any other funding you are due to receive
- There are three questions which you will need to complete. The maximum word count for each question is 200 words. The questions are:
- Describe any special attributes or accomplishments that you think make you deserving of a Think Big scholarship? This could be academic or extra-curricular achievements, as well as your reasons for applying to the scholarship program.
- Give an example of when you have recently contributed to your community? This could be your School or University, where you live, or any other community you feel a part of.
- Explain how studying your chosen program at the University of Bristol will help you to ‘Think Big’ and shape your plans after graduation Explain what has attracted you to study at the University of Bristol, as well as outlining your ultimate career goals.
The university will provide all the following:
- Four scholarships worth £5,000 each
- The awards can only be used as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees.
Dates and Deadlines
There are two applications rounds for this scholarship:
- Round One Deadline: 31 March 2019. (Successful applicants will get information via email by 26 April 2019.)
- Round Two Deadline: 30 June 2019. (Successful applicants will be informed via email by 19 July 2019.)