Fully Funded to UK: British Councils’ Future Leaders Connect Program 2019 for Emerging Policy Leaders Worldwide
As a member of Future Leaders Connect, you will travel to the UK for ten days of advanced policy and leadership development programme at leading institutions.
Your chance to connect to a long-term network of emerging leaders from around the globe, who want to change the world through policy making.
Application Deadline: Monday 6 May 2019, 23.59 UK time.
Future Leaders Connect – The global network for emerging policy leaders
- You should be able to passionately explain how you want to make change in your country and how this links to your vision for global change.
- You should have an understanding of policy and are interested in learning more about policy making.
- You should be willing to engage in this long-term opportunity with the British Council to become a member of Future Leaders Connect and be committed to the network.
- Also, You are likely to be in your early to mid-career, aged between 18 and 35 (on Monday 6 May 2019) and already have examples of when you have demonstrated leadership.
- You will need to live in one of our participating countries (Canada, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Mexico, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Poland, Tunisia, UK and USA). And be eligible to access a visa to come to the UK. Please be aware some of these countries have varying eligibility criteria, applications from Egypt and USA are by invitation only.
The costs of travel, accommodation and meals are covered by the British Council and the programme is fully accessible.
As a member of Future Leaders Connect, you will travel to the UK for ten days (21 October – 1 November 2019) of advanced policy and leadership development programme at Møller Institute, Churchill College, University of Cambridge.
For More Information: