Heilongjiang Provincial Government Scholarships Program at Jiamusi University in China 2019/20
The Government of Heilongjiang is offering the Heilongjiang Provincial Government Scholarships Program at Jiamusi University in China. The scholarship is open for international students to pursue an undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral program.
The scholarships include the fees of registration, tuition, experiment, practical training, basic teaching materials, lodging, and comprehensive medical insurance. Students should pay the traveling and living expenses on their own.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants under the age of 25 applying for the Bachelor’s Degree with scholarship must have a high school diploma with excellent grades.
- The Applicants under the age of 35 applying for the Master’s Degree with scholarship must have a Bachelor’s Degree with good grades.
- Applicants under the age of 40 applying for the Doctoral Degree must have Master’s Degree with excellent grades.
How to Apply: To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link: http://iec.jmsu.edu.cn/system/_content/download.jsp?urltype=news.DownloadAttachUrl&owner=1219042656&wbfileid=2210071
Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit two copies of each document:
- Application Form for the Heilongjiang Provincial Government Scholarships
- The notarized high school graduation certificate and academic record
- Study or research plan in China written in Chinese or English
- Recommendations of at least two professors or associate professors
- Original “Foreigner Physical Examination Record”
- Passport copy
Admission Requirements: The applicants need to take admission in Jiamusi University.
Visit The Official Website Here for Further Details