Funded to Berlin, Germany: Talent Meets Bertelsmann 2019 for Emerging Entrepreneurs Worldwide
TMB are looking for talents with entrepreneurial, innovative mindsets to participate in our international networking event, “Talent Meets Bertelsmann 2019,” from June 24 to 26, 2019.
Are you ready to shape the digital future? Are you creative and passionate about the media landscape and data-driven business models?
Application Deadline: May 5, 2019.
You must be a bachelor, master or MBA student or a doctoral candidate and fluent in English, as the event will be held in English. It doesn’t matter what you’re studying. You just have to be enthusiastic about media, media diversity and data.
You are eligible to participate whether you are just beginning, in the middle or about to graduate. MBAs with some work experience are also welcome.
Establishing a long-term relationship with Bertelsmann and its people – this is what the TMB Community is all about. There are various possibilities to keep in touch with the company and other TMB Alumni, for example through regular events and a dedicated, closed Facebook Group.
As a member of the TMB Community, you…
- must have an invite to join the TMB evening event every year.
- will profit from an international network, which already includes more than 600 outstanding members.
- are invited to attend the annual TMB Alumni Meeting.
- are given the opportunity to meet other members at worldwide Alumni Hubs in cities close to where you live.
- will be the first to know about exciting job opportunities and other news related to Bertelsmann
How to apply:
Please apply online, as we do not consider applications submitted by mail, fax, or e-mail. Your application (in English) should tell us about yourself and your goals. Let us know why you want to participate in “Talent Meets Bertelsmann.”
For More Information: