Fully Funded to Amsterdam, Netherlands: TU Delft Sub-Saharan Africa Summer School Scholarship 2019 for Africans
The Department of Urbanism of the TU Delft and the Chair of Spatial Planning and Strategy will promote the sixth edition of the Summer School Planning and Design with Water for Sustainability in July 2019.
Application Deadline: 30 APRIL 2019.
The Summer School combines spatial planning, urban design and environmental technology to tackle issues of sustainability, climate adaptation and water management in urban environments.
This scholarship is intended for passport holders of countries in Sub-Saharan Africa between 22 and 28 years of age, studying in the following areas:
- Urban design
- Spatial planning (town, urban and regional planning)
- Environmental engineering
- Water engineering
- Urban law and management
- Political sciences
- Public administration
- Areas that have a close relationship with planning and design of sustainable cities and communities.
The scholarship includes
- A round-trip ticket between your country of origin and Amsterdam. The ticket will be organised and bought by TU Delft upon selection of the candidate and the granting of a Dutch visa.
- The fees for the SummerSchool (400 euros) will be waived.
- A small amount of pocket money, enough for meals and transport during 20 days in the Netherlands.
- Accommodation during your stay (you might have accommodation with a TU Delft student during the period of the Summer School).
The scholarship does not include
- The fee for the Dutch visa in your country.
- Your health insurance (mandatory for students coming to the Netherlands. Please, ask us for instructions on how to get a health insurance).
- Any extra costs incurring from your stay (trips, transfers or other activities not included in the Summer School programme, including fines resulting from breaches of the law, damage to others and accidents. You must have insururance).
If you have any questions, please contact Roberto Rocco at email@example.com
For More Information: