Fully Funded to Montréal, Canada: ICANN66 Fellowship Program 2019
The goal of the ICANN Fellowship Program is to strengthen the diversity of the multistakeholder model by fostering opportunities for individuals from undeserved and underrepresented communities to become active participants in the ICANN community.
Application Deadline: 11 April 2019 at 23:59 UTC
Candidates from all regions and sectors are welcome to apply to the ICANN Fellowship Program.
Participants of the Fellowship Program must:
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Be interested in, or already engaged in, the various components of ICANN‘s work in policy building, the operation of the Domain Name System and the security and stability of the global Internet
- Complete mandatory ICANN Learn course(s); learn more here
- NOT be involved in or associated with other ICANN supported travel programs at time of selection
- Policy Forum applicants must have successfully completed an ICANN Fellowship
- Have previously received no more than two fellowships; second and third time fellows must prove their involvement and engagement in one of the ICANN communities
All travel including airfare and accommodations will be booked and paid for by ICANNdirectly. Any additional charges related to travel are the responsibility of the fellow.
Fellowship recipients are expected to:
- Engage in Fellowship Program Mentoring processes
- Complete additional required ICANN Learn courses
- Attend the ICANN Public Meeting and required activities, including but not limited to ICANN Fellowship sessions during the ICANN Meeting
- Network and interact with program alumni and community members
- Complete the post-meeting survey
Participants are encouraged to actively contribute to ICANN policy development processes and Fellowship alumni network upon completion of the Fellowship Program.
For More Information: