Design, Creative and Digital Industries International Scholarship at the University of Westminster in UK 2019
Westminster University is inviting applications for design, creative and digital industry scholarships. This scholarship is open to international students of a developing country, who holds an offer for a full-time Masters course.
The applicants have an opportunity to win full tuition fee award, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2019
How to Apply: To apply, the applicants must download the application form and submit by post to scholarships office – University of Westminster, Cavendish House, 101 New Cavendish Street, London, WW XH.
Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the following required documents:
- A copy of the letter/email from the University of Westminster confirming your conditional or unconditional offer of a place on your chosen course.
- a copy of the transcript from your most recent/current academics study
- all documents must be provided in English
- a reference letter for your scholarship application: this should be written by a previous tutor, professor, academic or employer (where relevant to your chosen degree course)
Admission Requirements: To participate in this scholarship applicants have an offer to study at the University of Westminster.
The university will provide all the following:
- Full tuition fee award,
- living expenses and flights to and from London.