2019 Ernest & Young (EY) South African Entrepreneurial Winning Women Program
Application Deadline: June 21, 2019
Entrepreneurial Winning Women join an elite business network of the country’s best high-growth companies and participate in a customized executive leadership program with year-round activities designed to:
- Expand their knowledge with the latest information, research and executive dialogues about business strategies and practices.
- Identify potential partners, strategic alliances, customers and suppliers as well as prospective sources of private capital.
- Provide access to informal, one-to-one guidance and support.
- Strengthen their executive leadership and business skills and identify opportunities to grow through meetings with senior advisors and seasoned entrepreneurs.
- Increase national and regional visibility for themselves and their companies among corporate executives, investors and the media.
To take advantage of this extraordinary opportunity, applicants must fit the following criteria:
- Woman business owner (at least a 51% owner) who is the founding CEO of any privately held US or Canadian company less than 10 years old. If there are other women co-founders, they may apply as a group if the group meets the ownership criteria.
- For those women who have sought outside investment, the founding woman entrepreneur may still apply if she retains a majority ownership stake of what’s left after deducting all outside investments.
- Company must have reported at least $2m in sales for each of the last two fiscal years. (Typical applicant company revenue ranges from $2m up to approximately $30m annually.)
- 2019 applicants must be able to attend a two-day orientation session on September 24 – 25 in New York City as well as the EY Strategic Growth Forum, November 13-17, in Palm Springs, California. Attendance at both the Orientation and Strategic Growth Forum is mandatory.
- Please note the following additional eligibility rules:
- Only for-profit businesses may apply.
- Franchisors are eligible, but franchisees are not.
- Former EY Entrepreneur Of The Year® Award winners are not eligible.
For More Information: