South African Breweries (SAB) Lerumo by KickStart Women in beverages Programme
Application Deadline: May 31st 2019
As the South African Breweries, one of the things we do really well is to manufacture quality products. With over 124 years of experience, we have gathered and mastered a few award winning techniques under our belt. Why not share the expertise with those who will also one day become leading product manufacturing giants.
SAB wish is to strengthen the industry, with women in the forefront.
Are you a women-owned local beverage manufacturer? SAB Lerumo by KickStart is looking you.
1. At least 51% Black women ownership
2. Qualified as an EME or QSE as indicated in the BBBEE codes
3. Locally manufactured alcoholic/ non-alcoholic beverage business
4. The business should be operational for at least 1 year 5. Currently generating revenue with potential to scale 6. Willing to put skin in the game in order to unlock opportunities
You will be requested to provide the following documentation:
1. Business profile
2. BBBEE affidavit
3. Certified ID copy
4.A copy of the company registration document
5. Detailed product documentation
For More Information: